NAPMA is headed by a General Manager (GM) who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Agency. To perform these tasks, the General Manager is assisted by a Deputy General Manager, a Legal Advisor, an Internal Auditor, a Chief Engineer, and the following Divisions and Offices:
- Plans and Evaluation Division is responsible for Programme-wide planning and development. It performs concept definition and project validation studies; provides primary liaison with external organisations; and performs system test activities and quality assurance.
- Programme Management Division is responsible for implementing projects throughout the development, production and retrofit phases in response to operational military requirements.
- Programme Support Division is responsible for contracting, industrial benefits and industrial participation, logistics, engineering support, and configuration management.
- Chief Engineer Office is responsible for advising the General Manager, as the Technical Airworthiness Authority, on engineering matters. It also provides technical leadership of the E-3A fleet Technical Airworthiness processes by ensuring Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E)n issue are adequately addressed.
- Financial Controller Office is responsible for the integration of acquisition management and budgetary considerations. Specifically, it performs the treasury, financial planning and budgeting, and accounting functions necessary for the effective execution of the Programme.
- Human Resources and General Services Office is responsible for all personnel matters, security, facility management, and general administrative support services, including travel and registry.
- Information Management Office is responsible for the support to the NAPMO meetings, the management of NAPMA’s business processes and information, and the provision and maintenance of IT services.